In Part I, we discussed BTL’s sought after features like, agentless architecture, encryption, DS-Client, DS-System, and how to speed up LAN restorations. Here in this Part II series, we will further discuss BTL cloud backup’s great features.
IT Administrators are also armed with Service Level Agreement management and Budget Allocation and Capacity Management interfaces. Also included are features such as Email Message Level restoration; Bare Metal Restoration; Client System monitoring and SNMP integration.
BTL cloud backup solution is available to all Channel Partners, enabling Managed Service Providers (MSP) to deliver IT services to their clientele without the need to buy, install or manage any infrastructure.
BTL cloud backup users will be able to store and access their data in a secure, hosted environment, eliminating their need to purchase and host their own hardware and software infrastructure, utilising BTL’s vast infrastructure on a pay-as-you-go basis, allowing the end user to manage their budget while taking advantage of operating expenses, rather than the typically taxed capital expense budget.
BTL is not just a cloud backup and recovery company. It is more than that. It provides beyond its flagship data backup and recovery product, allowing users to sign up for a disaster recovery and business continuity services. BTL’s DR and BC will allow companies to be ready to continue their daily routine in case of a natural or man-made disaster.
No one is immune to data loss. Data could be lost at any time. At some point or another, organisations could suffer data loss. Although no one really wants to ever use a disaster recovery solution, BTL is always ready and available to minimise the impact of any downtime, by deploying its secure and cost-effective DRaaS solution.
BTL offers a real opportunity to its Channel Partners, especially those with limited resources of their own. Partners can ensure their clients have 24×7 access to their data, along with round-the-clock customer support, without having to make major investments in their own infrastructure or staffing. At the same time, they will be building their recurring revenue base, a true win-win opportunity.
Some additional features of BTL, powered by Asigra, include:
- User friendly;
- State of art Data Centres;
- Granular levels of control;
- Potential for customisation;
- Simple to install and maintain;
- LAN Speed disaster recovery;
- Cost effective simple licensing;
- 24 x 7 x 365 days technical support;
- Secure, reliable, scalable and infinitely integrated;
- Initial-no-bother disk or wire based legacy system seeding;
- Ability to geo-locate and remotely wipe lost or stolen devices;
- Non-invasive and almost invisible backup and recovery systems;
- Innovative, adaptive with sophisticated testing in real world scenarios;
- On-premise Exchange data protection with Exchange Web Services (EWS) Backup Set;
- Faster backup by retrieving only changed blocks in VMs from one backup session to another;
- Data protection enhancements for Microsoft Hyper-V, including incremental backup for virtual machines in both standalone and cluster Hyper-V server configurations;
- Supports Oracle Linux as an installation platform for DS-System, Backup Lifecycle Management (BLM) Archiver, and Remote Virtual Disaster Recovery (RVDR);
- New support matrix additions and updates, including: VMware 6.0, Windows 10, backup and data restore on Oracle 12c, backup for Oracle Database on Solaris 11, and bare metal restore for the Windows 2012 R2 Server core.
To learn more about BTL, please visit www.backup-technology.com